X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grammaterry
    replied
    Re: My whites don't match

Oh thank you for telling me they'll fix it. One less thing to worry about today.

Leave a comment:

• PrettyCurious
    replied

I once got a batik line in strips, when I had ordered FQ's. When I informed M* they sent me a prepaid postage return lable via email, and had the correct item in the mail, before I even had sent the returned item. So, yes M* makes good on their mistakes.

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied

I just went in and held it under my sewing light. THey sent me snow and I ordered white. I have an email to them to request permission to return for exchange. Has anyone else dealt with sending yardage back. I don't know the procedure.

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied

I ordered Kona White.

Leave a comment:

• Vonnie
    replied

Did you order plain white or snow?

Maybe they sent you the wrong white.

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    started a topic My whites don't match

My whites don't match

I anguished over which back to buy for my project quilt that I'm being paid to make. I read about all the colors of white. I found some white with a label from Robert Kaufmann and it matched the white in the ladybug fabric so I ordered two layer cakes and a charm pack. Then I decided it would be worth the xtra money to buy the Robert Kaufmann Kona white backing because then, for sure it would match.
    Not so much...the backing is a dingy yellowy white. I have emailed M* to tell them and ask them what to do. I can't afford to buy $55 more for backing. Maybe it wouldn't be noticeable if I use the lady bug fabric for binding.

On a happy note...I ordered enough to get the free fat quarters and the storage bag and the mystery fat quarters. I got a bundle of 9 plus the 2 othermystery ones. They are cotton and steel and seem to be nice. Also got a free charm pack that is great.
Working...
X