Pinafores and Petticoats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinafores and Petticoats

Trying to find, to no avail, the Pinafores and Petticoats (Kaye England for Wilmington Prints) jelly roll, which is the fabric used for the Stacks quilt, pictured on the front of the summer Block magazine. I've attempted several google searches, with absolutely no luck. Was it that popular? Any other suggestions as to how I might find this fabric? I know a fat quarter set is available, but it only has 1/2 the prints I need.

Thanks!

Re: Pinafores and Petticoats

http://www.fabric-chicks.com/shop/Fa...Q800391800.htm

Comment

That link is sold out!
      I am Sew Blessed!
      Alina

Comment

I sent Fabric Chicks an email inquiring as to whether or not they would stock it again. No response as yet. Fingers crossed!

Comment

I have the 40 pc Strip set [it's comes packaged flat, not in a roll] and 24 pc 10" squares in that line. The squares were very hard to find. That's why I bought the 24 pack. I haven't opened either yet.
          Not sure if I want to sell it. I'd have to re-visit my plans for it. They may have changed.
          Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

If you should decide to sell the roll, please let me know. I would be more than happy to take it off of your hands!
            Last edited by tntfox; September 28, 2016, 03:53 PM.

Comment

I noticed M* has quite a few 30's prints available now. If you can't find pinafores and petticoats jelly roll, I bet on of the others will work well.
              I'll be interested to see that quilt pattern. I used this line for a quilt of jelly roll stars, and I love it.
              Hope you find what you need.

Comment

I bet that stacks pattern could be made with 10" squares cut into 4 pcs 2.5 wide.

I will get out the fabric I have been collecting for the project that includes this line, and see if I can do without it. I am planning on a Sunbonnet Sue quilt, with alternate blocks of flowers made with orange peel template. So I have been collecting 30's prints for some time. I'll look at my options later today.

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

OK, I went through my pile of fabrics for the project that included the P&P strips, and I can do without them.
                  I just can't remember what I paid for them. The sold out links avg $40, but I am pretty sure I didn't pay that much.
                  Are you in FL right now or MI? I am near the Thumb area. I could ship or meet if you're close enough.

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

We're in FL right now. Would be easier if it goes to MI address. That gives me a project to work on when we return! I sent a response and friend request via FB.

Thanks so much!

Comment

Quilters are seriously just the best people.

Comment

Here's a place that has the Jelly Roll:

http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/sto...3&Item_ID=8794
                        Liz

Comment

I checked out that link and was about to say that's less than I paid, but it's stripped down with only 24 pieces.
                          Upon inspection, the 4 extra pieces they include are 2 solids and 2 stripes. The 40 piece set has 2 each of 20 prints. No solids or stripes.
                          Last edited by PrettyCurious; October 3, 2016, 05:03 PM.

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

Bummer, didn't see that. Sorry
                            Liz

Comment

Don't be sorry. Maybe that link will help someone else.

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

Working...
                              X