Help me find fabric??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help me find fabric??

I just discovered Stack and Whack, and am planning to make my own medallions. Kimberly Forman of MSQC answered a query I made on the website, and suggested this. I have known about the technique, but never tried it, so it did not come to mind right away, but it solves my problem! Now just to find the perfect Christmas fabrics and have a go at it. Thinking of trying a stripe to make the medallions... or possibly a print.
    Bonnie

"If you want to be happy, no one can stop you"

Comment

Today's DD would be great for the quilt pattern in question!

Winter's Grandeur 2 (800x600).jpg

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop/dailydeal
      Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HalfSquare View Post
        Thanks for the great input. The fabrics in the quilt are no longer available so I am searching for alternatives.
        If that quilt was made with Holiday Flourish...the newer Holiday Flourish line would be VERY similar. Most designers, according to our Jenny, says most designers work in the same colorways from design to design...so that all the colorways are alike. I think I would look at that line.
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HalfSquare View Post
          Thanks for the great input. The fabrics in the quilt are no longer available so I am searching for alternatives.
          If that quilt was made with Holiday Flourish...the newer Holiday Flourish line would be VERY similar. Most designers, according to our Jenny, says most designers work in the same colorways from design to design...so that all the colorways are alike. I think I would look at that line. https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...tallic-yardage
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X