Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaffe Confusion.....What should I do?......Help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaffe Confusion.....What should I do?......Help please?

I adore Kaffe Fasett. I adore the DD 10" square "KF warm" that I purchased. I also purchased the same jelly roll plus suggested yardage Kona - Autumn. Not a planned purchase - call it "fabric lust" and DD temptation. I am totally flumoxed as to what to do with my "lustful purchases" . Any ideas? Help???

Re: Kaffe Confusion.....What should I do?......Help please?

If you look under "Groups" we have a "Quilters for Kaffe" group with some ideas!

Comment

I personally hate to cut my beautiful Kaffe fabrics into small pieces. I recently saw this kit which is a combination of a patterned square (like a 10" layer cake or maybe a charm square?) with a rail fence block (like from a jellyroll?) with a plain square. I thought it would be beautiful with Kaffe fabric. You can see the pattern better if you hit the link that says "View more images"

http://www.connectingthreads.com/kit...medid=BS--Kits
      Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

How about Jenny's Friendship Star Sashing quilt, if you don't want to cut up your 10" squares? You could use your solid for the sashing and you'd need a bit more of a different color for the little stars. You could save the jelly roll for another project. I have that KF Warm jelly roll too and haven't decided what to do with it. I'm not in a hurry...the right pattern will come along eventually.
        Michele

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world...

Comment

Working...
        X