help with lori holt cozy quilt instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with lori holt cozy quilt instructions

I am working on Lori Holt's cozy chirstmas quilt my question involves cutting instuctions do i save the fat1/8 panels for the applique and use the lose fat 1/8 for everything else?

Re: help with lori holt cozy quilt instructions

You might do a google search for her website and ask there. I've not heard anyone here mention doing that quilt.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Re: help with lori holt cozy quilt instructions

I am doing it. I cut the panel up, if that's what you are asking. I think the purpose of the panel is to buy one piece and have several colors, because her appliques in the quilt only call for such small pieces. I bought a fat quarter bundle, then found out that it did not have the colors in it that she used in the quilt. So I bought a couple of those panels. They are great! I think I have enough to make 3 quilts! PM me if you want to, since we are doing it together. I am trying to stay up with her. I didn't get to the snowman yet, it has been a busy week. I plan to slow down next week and do both blocks on Monday.
      "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
      :D

Comment

Working...
      X