How wide for the sashing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How wide for the sashing?

I have been trying to figure out how wide I need to make my sashing. I thought 1.5" since the border around the appliqu├ęd circle is 1 in, but it doesn't seem to be working. I am probably over-thinking this process. I would like to have sashing between all of the blocks. Thanks for any help!

9025.jpg

Re: How wide for the sashing?

What is happening that the 1.5" sashing isn't working? I am assuming that your block is the 4 patch shown in the picture.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

Hi Sylvia, I just put (4) 10" blocks next to each other for the picture. When I put the sashing, it isn't "flowing" from one piece to another. I will try and get a picture with the sashing piece between the blocks and repost.

Comment

Originally posted by KelNC View Post
        Hi Sylvia, I just put (4) 10" blocks next to each other for the picture. When I put the sashing, it isn't "flowing" from one piece to another. I will try and get a picture with the sashing piece between the blocks and repost.
        Yes, a picture will help.
        If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

We definitely need a larger picture of more fabrics/blocks before we can give an opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X