Need color suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need color suggestions

I want to do the New Courthouse Steps, from latest tutorial, but I do not want to use white-white as background. Was thinking more bone or off white just not a true white.
    What would be your suggestion? Hate selecting colors online and the 3 close lqs do not carry solid jelly rolls.

Thanks

Re: Need color suggestions

Which fabrics did you pick for the printed strip pieces?

Comment

IF it were me, I would just choose a yardage that I like and cut my own strips.

Comment

Originally posted by Snip Snip View Post
        IF it were me, I would just choose a yardage that I like and cut my own strips.
        Yes. I would too.

Comment

Have you looked at any of the tone-on-tone or mottled fabrics, instead of a solid? Wouldn't be as stark as the plain white, but not so much print as to distract your eye from the colored fabrics. Connecting Threads has a line of them, but I'll bet you could find what you need just about anywhere: http://www.connectingthreads.com/col...age__L144.html

Also look under the "Basics" tab in the M*QC shop. Let us know what you decide!
          Last edited by SallyO'Sews; July 5, 2016, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Great suggestion. I did consider yardage but call me lazy ! I am leaning towards Black Tie Affair (basicgrey by Moda).
            I hate selecting color "blindly"

Comment

Working...
            X