Crayola Washable Markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crayola Washable Markers

I am using CWM for the first time to mark a quilt for hq. Two questions: (1) Will it be okay if I mark the whole thing before quilting, which means the marks will be on there for 2-3 months, will they come out after all that time? And (2) can I just wash the whole quilt when it is done or should I sponge off the marks separately before washing it? Thanks.
    Jocelyn

Re: Crayola Washable Markers

I've left some for a year, and just run the quilt through a cold water rinse when its done, then wash as usual.

Comment

Thank you shirleyknot! I hope it does not take me a year to quilt this one but that is good info to know.

Comment

I had one that got "lost" in the storage room when I moved, and wasn't found and finished til 12 years later. Used one of those blue pens, and what hadn't already faded away washed out with no problem.

Comment

OMG 12 years!! You must have been surprised when that one was found again. Hope it was one you liked!

Comment

Hi folks, this is my first time talking in a forum...not sure if I am doing this correctly....would like to know if the CWM can be ironed and still be removed with washing? Has any one tried this? Thanks for your help.

Comment

I love crayola washable markers...I use them all of the time. I am 90% sure that I have ironed on some of my marks and they washed out just fine. BUT since I didn't "plan" on doing that I am not 100% sure. I would suggest you test on your own to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
                OMG 12 years!! You must have been surprised when that one was found again. Hope it was one you liked!
                Yes, one of my favorites actually. Glad its done now.

Comment

Working...
                X