Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help finding this pattern?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Help finding this pattern?

    Hi all. I need some help finding this pattern. For some reason I can't google images with my iPad? Anyway, here it is.....
    image.jpg

    #2
    Re: Help finding this pattern?

    This is a very pretty pattern, I don't know how to google images. DH needs to teach me that. It looks like 9 patches, solid squares and rail fence with setting triangles. Someone will come along soon and give you information. Thanks for posting.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Help finding this pattern?

      It looks so much like Jenny's Fence Rail and Four Patch quilt except your quilt is set on point.

      Fence Rail and Nine Patch Quillt.jpg

      Might try this myself on point.
      Last edited by Angela J; June 8, 2016, 11:20 AM.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Help finding this pattern?

        Originally posted by Angela J View Post
        It looks so much like Jenny's Fence Rail and Four Patch quilt except your quilt is set on point.

        [ATTACH=CONFIG]131661[/ATTACH]

        Might try this myself on point.
        That is a 9 patch in that quilt. They are the same basic pattern, other than being set on point.


        The original image comes up on a quiltbug page, but there is no pattern with it. It is just an example of a quilt made with a rail fence block.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.


        Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Help finding this pattern?

          Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
          That is a 9 patch in that quilt. They are the same basic pattern, other than being set on point.


          The original image comes up on a quiltbug page, but there is no pattern with it. It is just an example of a quilt made with a rail fence block.
          So sorry for the mistake between four patch and nine patch. I made this quilt from Jenny's tutorial so you would think I could count. Thanks for the correction.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Help finding this pattern?

            Made this 2 years ago but still haven't got any further with it!
            http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sho...7911-last.html
            I started a FMQ class at my LQS yesterday and apparently on the last day we are to take along a quilt top for everyone to brainstorm quilting patterns - maybe this is the year it will be completed!

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Help finding this pattern?

              Is there a tutorial on this Jenny's Fence Rail and four Patch quilt?
              Carrie



              I cut it twice and it was still too short!

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Help finding this pattern?

                Originally posted by ucarrieme View Post
                Is there a tutorial on this Jenny's Fence Rail and four Patch quilt?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H18g6Skyl3s
                🌺 Lorie

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Help finding this pattern?

                  Thank you!
                  Carrie



                  I cut it twice and it was still too short!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X