Block magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block magazine

Is the Winter 2015 magazine with the red heart quilt on the front the most recent issue?
    Claire from Pelham, Alabama

Re: Block magazine

Sorry I don't know.
    But I was wondering lately if there is a spot where each issue does list the names of the quilts that are featured in each issue. Lots of magazines do that and it helps when you don't subscribe but want to purchase some of the individual issues.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I don't think the Winter 2015 issue has started to arrive yet. The previous Winter edition had a red heart quilt, pink roses and a box of chocolates on the cover.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Fall 2015 Vol 2 Issue 5 is the last one.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hi, according to my emails this coming issue of Block was charged on Dec. 8th and takes about 4 weeks to arrive. So around first or second week of January. Hoping the Block shipment is after the holiday packages squish-fest mail peak.

Comment

Well rats, I bought the daily deal and that magazine. I don't subscribe but just add it to an order when the new ones get in the store. The numbering system seems not great to me so it is difficult to tell what is the newest issue. I will just give it to a friend.
            Claire from Pelham, Alabama

Comment

I on the other hand don't mind waiting ONE bit... i'm a visual and "get er done" gal.... I am stopping my subscriptions to everything else because for me they just don't cut it...i guess you could say i am a devoted M*fan... THAT and extremely "lazy"...LOL
              "Each day well-lived and Happy;
              that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

Hi Claire,

The Winter 2015 with the hearts on it is the Feb issue, the lastest issue is Vol 2 issue 6 and it has just shipped from the printers, it is called early winter 2015

Comment

I received the Holiday issue of Block (Vol. 2, Issue 6) today. The cover shows a rolled up quilt tied with a red bow under a Christmas tree.
                  *~* Myrna *~*
                  *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Got mine yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharyn J View Post
                      Got mine yesterday!
                      Me 2. Yeah!

Comment

Haven't decided it yet. I honestly don't mind waiting. Such a delightful surprise when I get it

Comment

I just received holiday issue... It has a big red bow in the civet...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Sniff, sniff, maybe Santa will bring it tomorrow.
                            Vonnie

Comment

I see it is now available to order through the store on-line....can anyone advise what patterns are in the new issue, so I can decide on whether to order or not!
                              Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X