Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which tutorial shows a bonus quilt that was made from the leftover triangles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which tutorial shows a bonus quilt that was made from the leftover triangles?

I have searched through most of the tutorials on site but still have not found what I am looking for. Maybe I was just dreaming...It is driving me crazzzzzzy! Thanks

Re: Which tutorial shows a bonus quilt that was made from the leftover triangles?

Make a ?Serendipity? Quilt (2 quilts for the price of 1!!) | Always Great, Always Free Quilting Tutorials
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Re: Which tutorial shows a bonus quilt that was made from the leftover triangles?

yep, i remember that one)
      "Each day well-lived and Happy;
      that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I missed this one... and it is nice, but this is not the one that I was remembering. It had the leftover hsts placed where they looked like sails, side by side by side. It was made into a small wall hanging or table topper, or maybe if you add additional borders, you could get a baby quilt. It was mentioned in the last few minutes of the tutorial. They had print and white fabric triangles and I think it had a red binding only on her completed bonus item. Thanks, and with this suggestion, you have reminded me of another quilt that I "must" try soon.

Comment

Could it be this one from Fat Quarter Shop?
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQZbjSAlcE4
          "Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy" -- Eskimo Proverb

Comment

I know I watched that, but it was so short at the end I can't remember what it was. There is hope! lol
            "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Karen hit the nail on the head....the Serendipity Quilt....(she just beat me to the punch, as usual)
              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
              sigpic

Comment

I think it's this one. I hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvlKs7sEAl0
                "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

...still looking...I'm 99% sure it was a MSQC tutorial. I guess I'm gonna have to watch them all tomorrow to find the ONE. Thanks for your input, sweet people!

Comment

Originally posted by Donna B Roberts View Post
                    ...still looking...I'm 99% sure it was a MSQC tutorial. I guess I'm gonna have to watch them all tomorrow to find the ONE. Thanks for your input, sweet people!
                    Oh poo. So it wasn't the one I posted? There is a second quilt at the end. Darn

Comment

Was it the wedge diamond quilt and the pennant quilt? I'm on my iPad and can't seem to add the link. They both are M* tutorials.
                      Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Comment

The "Pinwheels on point" uses all of the HST's that you cut off when you snowball the blocks to make the Pinwheels, at the end she uses them for her border, but I don't know if she mentions using them for something else.

Maybe you can watch that tutorial to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                          I think it's this one. I hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvlKs7sEAl0
                          I thought it was this one for sure too Lori! At the end of the tutorial, Jenny makes exactly what Donna is describing with leftover half square triangles, placed side by side in a little quilt. Oh well, if you find it Donna, let us know - I am curious now!
                          Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Check out the "Valentine Hearts using a charm pack" tutorial. Sorry. I don't know how to link the video yet.

Comment

Jenny did a tutorial on the Sailboat Block. Doesn't show anything with leftover HSTs, but the tutorial shows a pretty cute sailboat quilt.
                              A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Working...
                              X