Anyone use Lolly Licketygrip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use Lolly Licketygrip?

Just ran across Lolly Licketygrip while perusing quilting notions on Amazon. I've found mention of three uses; instead of gloves when FMQ, ruler grip, and instead of a rubber finger for gripping a hand quilting needle.

It's intriguing. Has anyone used it? I like the idea of it for hand quilting, maybe free motion q.

I'm also wondering about using it for knitting in the summer, because I use very small metal sock needles and my hands get sweaty -- if it doesn't get on quilt fabric, it probably wouldn't get on yarn either. I've not found a list of ingredients, but if it has corn products im allergic, so I have to contact the company and ask.

Re: Anyone use Lolly Licketygrip?

Sounds like something............naughty.

Comment

Originally posted by shirleyknot View Post
      Sounds like something............naughty.
      Hahahahaha! Well that's a response I never expected! You've got me in stitches!

Comment

Nooo, but I'm with Shirley - the name sounds very tantalizing - like somethimg from 50 Shades!

Comment

Originally posted by tamsterg7 View Post
          Nooo, but I'm with Shirley - the name sounds very tantalizing - like somethimg from 50 Shades!
          My daughter put on Facebook...went to the movies with my sister....seen 50 Shades of Smut...I didn't see the movie....and I'm not asking...lol...
          TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

I'm so happy I'm not the only one with a 'naughty mind'!!!!!!!!! It's probably something like "tacky finger" we used in the office years ago . . . . hmm, that could be naughty, too!!
            Last edited by bscuzz; February 25, 2015, 10:28 PM.
            NC sayin's from my mama n' daddy, a reminder, lest I forget:

~I’m gonna tan your hide. (You’re about to get a whoopin’.)
            ~set yourself down a spell ~~every day of the week n' twice on Sundays
            ~knock you clean into next week n' then some ~~deader than a door nail
            ~can't get blood from a turnip ~~your neck o'the woods
            ~You're just playing possum (pretendin' to be asleep when you didn't want to get up n' go to school)
            "B"

Comment

I bet some of that floor gripper could be used for those who have trouble wearing gloves. It cuts easily to any size. I would imagine if one cut a couple of circles close to the size of one's hands that would work nicely. Has anyone tried it?
              Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

All naughtiness aside, it looks like the company has disappeared. I found the website and it's defunct, product discontinued. I won't buy it, I'd probably get addicted and never be able to buy more. Maybe they should have had a racy ad campaign to get sales up! Oh well.

Comment

Maybe if they'd given it a different name the company would still be around...lol...
                  TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Working...
                  X