Suggestions for Catalina Charm Pack by Marti Michell for Maywood Studios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for Catalina Charm Pack by Marti Michell for Maywood Studios

Has anyone used the Catalina Charm Pack by Marti Michell for Maywood Studios and what pattern did you use? Anyone have recommendations for an Easy to Moderate design?

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/…/ma...ina-charm-pack

Re: Suggestions for Catalina Charm Pack by Marti Michell for Maywood Studios

The link would not open for me, but if there is a fabric there that is black w/bright tropical flowers, I bought it in the canvas and it will be used in a purse!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Maybe this Catalina link will work?

But I love it! I would do pinwheels with white background. But I love pinwheels

Or a disappearing 9 patch is always beautiful. Simple, yet fun
      Last edited by Liberty; January 15, 2015, 12:22 PM. Reason: extra recommendation
      "Only God is perfect, my quilts don't have to be!":icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Sorry, that is not the line I was thinking of!!
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Bubba, you gave the right fabric line. Black with bright flowers and pinks and oranges. I bought the same one cause I loved that black floral fabric.
          Haven' t decided what to do with it either! Konfettigold will be looking forward to seeing your responses for inspiration.
          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

I have seen that fabric used for the X & O pattern with white and it looked great.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

maybe the zipper quilt?

http://youtu.be/XtLL4liuW8o
              2015 is here
              Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Comment

Originally posted by Cathy F View Post
                Bubba, you gave the right fabric line. Black with bright flowers and pinks and oranges. I bought the same one cause I loved that black floral fabric.
                Haven' t decided what to do with it either! Konfettigold will be looking forward to seeing your responses for inspiration.
                I am going to try a spool lap size quilt with bright pink borders. That will match my new sewing room.
                Mary :icon_popcorn:

Comment

Working...
                X