X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubby
    replied
    Re: HAPPY! HAPPY!!

I still have to trim and bind it and then the BIGGIE...figure out how to post a picture on the site. I've yet to see anything about posting that makes sense to me. I have a pretty good digital camera and Windows Live Photo Gallery in my PC, but where do I go from there?????? I would love to learn this skill. HELP!!! Barb

Leave a comment:

• BarbiePhobia
    replied

Definitely show us a pic! ^-^ Sounds exciting!

Leave a comment:

• Mia
    replied

Oh Barb, I'm so happy for you. I remember the day I picked up my first long-arm quilt. I was soooooo ecstatic. I know exactly how you feel. I had been watching Jenny's tutorials for weeks and subscribed to her sympoz classes too. I made a four patch in the Kansas Troubles line and when I picked it up .....I was so thrilled, I rushed home and called Jenny to say thanks...lol Show us a pic?

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    started a topic HAPPY! HAPPY!!

HAPPY! HAPPY!!

I picked my D9P quilt up from my long-arm quilter today and I'm thrilled with the results. She doesn't do custom quilting, just edge-to-edge, but she did a great job and I couldn't be more pleased. This was the first quilt I ever sent out to be done by machine and it was a nervous two days. Can you believe that??....2 days and it was done!!! I plan to keep this lady working until Thanksgiving....Barb
Working...
X