QNN.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QNN.com

So do any of you subscribe to QNNtv.com ? If yes, is it worthwhile?
    Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Re: QNN.com

I use to subscribe. I got it free with something (mag subscription I think). It had some good stuff, but I never watched it too much so I didn't renew.
    Mary :icon_hi:

Love is the thread that mends worn hearts.

Comment

I have it and really like having access to the shows. It only cost me a buck a month and was worth that to me. I have used it to find help when I am stuck and I like watching the old Love of Quilting episodes. There's actually a ton of free stuff to watch but I was especially interested in the long arm shows which are not free. Click around and watch some of the free content and see how you like it. I don't think I'd spend $24 on it, but $12 was a good deal!

Comment

I used to have it but found that I wasn't watching even when I had recorded shows - so dropped it.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Thanks. I think I'll try some of the free stuff before I invest the money. My concern in subscribing is not necessarily the $24 although I could buy a few charm packs with that, its that you have to give them your credit card number and they automatically renew you each year. Sometimes that is ok but sometimes it is a hassle to get them to stop charging you. Also on some sites, as soon as they get your info they overload your inbox with email.
          Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

If you do quilters club of america, qnntv is part of the package. And you get a bunch of othrt benefits including easy quilts magazine
            :icon_happy:Karen
            Life is short - live it up while you can

Comment

I had it, but didn't renew it. I found it not user friendly at all. I subscribe to Quilty magazine and love it.
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I've had it for 2 years now and love it! I enjoy most of all the shows, especially Quilt It and all the back issues of Fons and Porter. I think it is well worth the $24.
                When life throws you scraps, make a quilt! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

I had it. Loved it. If I had the extra funds I would get it again.

My hubby says that he truly believes that I am in the Cult of Jenny! I say - Do Not Rescue Me!

Comment

Got it with Quilters Club of America ,too . And I enjoy it and will renew QC of A also.

Comment

Yes, I do. I always go to the "Quilty" sessions as well as the Quilt Monkey. I do enjoy
                      the tutorials.
                      ​diane motley

Comment

Working...
                      X