Making a Baby Pillowcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making a Baby Pillowcase

How much fabric is needed to make a baby pillowcase with the method Jenny used in her tutorial making the adult pillowcase?

Re: Making a Baby Pillowcase

I would get the measurement of a travel pillow and go from there. i remember getting one at my baby shower-it was about the same size.(long gone or i would meas. it for you!)
    “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Toddler Pillow/Travel Pillow is approximately 12" x 16".
      I make cases approximately 14" wide (so 29 would give both sides plus seam allowance) x 20" long.
      Jo :icon_wave:

Comment

Thanks so much ladies. Now I can make the pillow case and give the quilt and pillow to my newest grandson. Took me much longer than I thought to make it. Now when I give it to him, he will know where who made it and gave it to him. When I finish pillowcase, I will post on Show and Tell.
        Pat

Comment

Have fun Pat! I've been making pillow cases for my granddaughter since she was old enough to have a pillow. I make them with different holiday fabrics/trims, her fav colors and characters and she really enjoys have a 'new pillow' whenever she wants one. I recently saw her (They live 2 states over, darn it) and had found some scraps from the first blanket I made her so now she has a case that matches!

Comment

Working...
          X