X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draggin_behind
    replied
    Re: Question about "April in the Park"

Okee dokiee. Thing is that I have migraines and they are currently on an "ON" position again and then I have a hard time stringing together intelligent sentences. Hence the idiot. ROFL When I get the quilt finished (still needs borders, sandwiching, quilting and binding) I'll try to get a decent pic to post. Just don't remind me where the seams don't meet perfectly!

Hapy 4th!
    M&M

Leave a comment:

• Dragonfly
    replied

LOL, Sandy is right, no such thing as an idiot around here and the only dumb question is the one you don't ask, so ask away whenever you need to. When you are done making this lovely quilt, show us a picture...we love pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Originally posted by draggin_behind View Post
    Hi, Lynn

That'll do. Many thanks for the info. Told you I was an idiot. :P
    Listen up, draggin_behind . . . don't you know we don't allow no idiots here? That means, since YOU are here that YOU are NOT an idiot. It means that you are a quilting fanatic like the rest of us and none of us know it all. And, we like you being here. So there!

Leave a comment:

• draggin_behind
    replied

Hi, Lynn

That'll do. Many thanks for the info. Told you I was an idiot. :P

Leave a comment:

• Dragonfly
    replied

Summer in the Park requires one patterned Jelly Roll and one plain/white Jelly roll or equivalent yardage, approximately 2.8 yds. Before borders, mine measures 63" x 70". Hope that answers your questions.

Leave a comment:

• draggin_behind
    replied

I am an idiot. It's "Summer in the Park" not April.

Leave a comment:

• draggin_behind
    started a topic Question about "April in the Park"

Question about "April in the Park"

I'm probably an idiot, but... How many jelly rolls were used to make the April in the park quilt? If you said in the tute, I missed it and I would like to make one of my own.

If that gets an answer "depends", then about how big of a quilt of that pattern without borders will a jelly roll make, assuming one buys solid fabric to go with it as the tute shows?

TIA,
    M&M
Working...
X