Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help !!! How to print pictures on fabric to make a quilt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reboot530
    replied
    Re: Help !!! How to print pictures on fabric to make a quilt.

Thank you all for you help The quilt looks awesome!!!! Thanks again you guys are great!
    Aaron

Leave a comment:

• Motorcycle*rooster
    replied

I made this memory quilt for my mother-in-law. I purchased printable fabric from Joanne's and it works great. Just be careful which ones you get becasue some of them are dryclean only.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Susan M
    replied

I made a wall hanging for a friend with photos. Make sure your printer has enough ink. As the toner goes so does the quality of the picture. Bakermom was right...just follow the instructions on the package and you should be fine. Can't wait to see the finished quilt! I am sure you will do just fine.

Leave a comment:

• bakermom
    replied

I use the photo fabric by june taylor. Follow the instructions and you should be fine. DD has made several for her friends. One used the pictures as the center of a log cabin-type block, the other a DP9 . Wish i had pictures here to show you. The DP9 was done in reds, pictures printed as B&W. really sharp looking when finished

Leave a comment:

• Help !!! How to print pictures on fabric to make a quilt.

Hello again,

I am looking help in printing pictures on to fabric so I canmake awedding quilt for my wife's cousin. She got married in March of this year so I want to make it for their I year anniversary.... Please help want to make it with a few pictures from the wedding and make it a throw so while they are watching tv they can cuddle up with it and look at each path on wow how wonderful this is..... Remember back to their wedding...
    The theme of the wedding is kid ata heart and disney's wall e as their cake topper.
    Please help...
    Aaron
Working...
X