sewing feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sewing feet

Hum I learned a lot from reading all your posts. Thanks.

Monique
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I also have Janome and love the 1/4 inch presser foot. I seldom use any of the other presser feet I have.

Comment

I always use a walking foot to attach bindings - everything feeds through evenly that way. Barb
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I either use my quarter inch Accufeed foot or my regular quarter inch foot. I own a Janome.

Joy
          www.joyquilts.typepad.com

Comment

You can also get feet on ebay, usually they are "buy-it-now" options, but the prices are usually good.

Comment

I have a Janome 4618LE and absolutely love it. I use the 1/4" foot for the piecing and my walking foot for everything else. I would probably use the walking foot for piecing if I could see my 1/4" mark with it on there. That mark is difficult to see with several of the feet I have. Thank goodness for the blue low stick painters tape if I need a guideline to go by I use that it stays in place well but no adhesive residue to deal with.
              Mary
              A bed without a quilt, is like a sky without stars:)

Comment

I love, love love ....my 1/4 inch foot for my Janome machines. I have placed my walking foot on my third machine and need to start using it more. I was lucky when I purchased my last Janome, it came with 7 additional feet.
                Last edited by DanielaK; July 16, 2011, 07:25 AM. Reason: spelling
                Happy Quilting
                Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Comment

I always use a walking foot that handles lots of layers for my binding.
                  Finished is way better than perfect! :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

have a Husqvarna Designer 1 and Diamond and would not piece without the 1/4 " foot. it is a must have. Also use a walking foot for straight going. Have a spring action open toe foot which I have used only once.....just learning to free motion quilt and still trying to get the hang of it!

Comment

I have a Brother Innovis 900D. I use my 1/4 foot constantly as well as my walking foot and darning foot. My machine is an embroidery type and you need the darning foot for the embroidery. I don't know what I would do without my 1/4" foot. The darning foot is also used for FMQ which escapes me still.
                      Alana
                      To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong.
                      alanashideaway.blogspot.com
                      https://www.facebook.com/quiltsbyAlana

Comment

Working...
                      X