quilted you've got mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quilted you've got mail

There is absolutely no way I am going to try Jenny's quilting technique. Lol. I am too new for that! Any other ideas than mine of SID and filling in the envelopes? With what would I fill them in? Confused. Not to that part yet but I always get nervous about it. Help please.
    Mary :icon_popcorn:

Re: quilted you've got mail

You could try loops, I found those fairly easy to do when I was FMQ on my home machine. Also, meandering is very forgiving.
    Good luck !
    May the road rise up to meet you...
    May the wind be always at your back...
    May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
    Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

I really like the looks of the square meander. I tried it on a practice block and it was easy to do. I never noticed the square meander until I got the block magazine and, I believe, it was the falling charms quilt that had the square meander. One of the reasons I like it is with all those "corners" there's plenty of places to stop and reposition your hands.

It's the first two listed here: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...35.lJvgzZWT4tE
      Vonnie

Comment

I agree with you, I like the look of the square meander but I feel unable to do that. I will try on a sample and see if I can figure it out.I'll try the loops as well. Thanks for the suggestions.
        Mary :icon_popcorn:

Comment

I love doing loops. So very easy. On the quilt I am finishing I am doing loops instead of SITD and its working great
          Karen
          Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Check out Patsy Thompson's FMQ tuts. on YouTube. She has some simple loop-d-loops that might work for you. JCY

Comment

Working...
            X