Jenny's Craftsy classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny's Craftsy classes

I've watched all of Jenny's Tutorials and many more than once. Would I learn anything new by taking her Craftsy classes? I don't want to waste money on things I've already learned. (Much as I love Jenny).

Re: Jenny's Craftsy classes

I have found that many times I pick-up things I didn't catch even third time around.
    But just to meet Jenny and the gang would be so worth it.

Comment

Her Craftsy classes are a lot more in-depth than the tutorials. I'm not sure you would learn anything new, but they are good classes. At one time I thought the shop sold DVDs of those classes, not sure if they still do or not.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

I have over 50 Craftsy classes and I still go back and listen often to a class including Jennys. I feel I learn something new and/or get a reminder on a tip every time I watch. Depends on what you like to have to go back to or for reference. I think there is still a 50% sale going on. Good time to het them.
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Absolutely, I've taken both and find it helpful to read the questions posed by others. She also adds more detail and extra tips not in the tutorials. The extra length of the crafty class allows this.

Comment

I have them even though I watch all of her tutorials. They are more in-depth than the quickie you tubes.

Comment

Working...
            X