• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auntpiggylpn
    replied
    Re: I need this fabric!

Originally posted by Gina View Post
    Well I struck out Auntpiggy...The Hancock Fabric's in town did not have any of your fabric. I was hoping to find some left in the clearance section but that didn't happen...
    Thank you so much for looking!!! I appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• Gina
    replied

Well I struck out Auntpiggy...The Hancock Fabric's in town did not have any of your fabric. I was hoping to find some left in the clearance section but that didn't happen...

Leave a comment:

• Auntpiggylpn
    replied

I emailed Timeless Treasures and got a response back. TT and Hi-Fashion fabrics were owned by the same company until a few years ago. And Hi-Fashion Fabrics is no longer in business. I know that Hancock Fabrics buys a lot of dead stock and salvage inventories and I'm sure that is where this fabric came from.

Leave a comment:

• Auntpiggylpn
    replied

Originally posted by Squeaky View Post
    High Fashion is here in Houston, and I have been planning a trip there in the next few weeks. If you find out they carry it then I can take a look and pick it up for you. I don't think they catalog even half of their stuff, so it might be a good idea to call at a non-traffic time of day and have them look for it.

Let me know if they have it and if they can somehow set it aside so I can get them to find it easily when I get down there.

-Rebecca
    unfortunately, the store "High Fashion Fabrics" isn't related to "Hi-Fashion Fabrics".

Leave a comment:

• Auntpiggylpn
    replied

Originally posted by Gina View Post
    I have a Hancock Fabric store here in town and I am off work today so I will run by and see if they might have any. Will let you know what I find!

Many thanks!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gina
    replied

I have a Hancock Fabric store here in town and I am off work today so I will run by and see if they might have any. Will let you know what I find!

Leave a comment:

• Squeaky
    replied

High Fashion is here in Houston, and I have been planning a trip there in the next few weeks. If you find out they carry it then I can take a look and pick it up for you. I don't think they catalog even half of their stuff, so it might be a good idea to call at a non-traffic time of day and have them look for it.

Let me know if they have it and if they can somehow set it aside so I can get them to find it easily when I get down there.

-Rebecca

Leave a comment:

• Mpyles
    replied

Troy Corporation : Timeless Treasures / Hi-Fashion Fabrics Current Collections Gallery In Reverse Chronological Order

Leave a comment:

• Auntpiggylpn
    replied

Originally posted by katier825 View Post
    Did you try Etsy? I had gotten some of that brand in a different print on Etsy last year (somehow affiliated with Timeless Treasures I think).
    i searched Etsy & eBay with no luck. However, I didn't know they are somehow affiliated with Timeless Treasures; thanks for that information. I have sent TT an email.

Leave a comment:

• EsGrandma
    replied

How about ebay - sometimes they have it.

Leave a comment:

• katier825
    replied

Did you try Etsy? I had gotten some of that brand in a different print on Etsy last year (somehow affiliated with Timeless Treasures I think).

Leave a comment:

• bkthomas
    replied

Originally posted by Auntpiggylpn View Post
    i came across that website earlier today. However, when you click on it, it comes up as "HIGH Fashion Fabrics" instead of "Hi-Fashion Fabrics". It's worth a shot!
    Oops! doggone it.....

Leave a comment:

• Auntpiggylpn
    replied

Originally posted by bkthomas View Post
    I Googled Hi-Fashion Fabrics Inc.
    It looks as though there is no online store, but you could go to their site and call.....you have the item # there on the fabric itself!
    i came across that website earlier today. However, when you click on it, it comes up as "HIGH Fashion Fabrics" instead of "Hi-Fashion Fabrics". It's worth a shot!

Leave a comment:

• bkthomas
    replied

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...,d.aWc&cad=rja

Here is a link, there is a cutomer service number at the top of the page! Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• bkthomas
    replied

I Googled Hi-Fashion Fabrics Inc.
    It looks as though there is no online store, but you could go to their site and call.....you have the item # there on the fabric itself!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X