@Hunters Star Spring swap group..question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Hunters Star Spring swap group..question

I know I am not part of this group but I would like to try making a block like the one you posted as your group avatar (see pic). Would anyone be able to share a tutorial or instructions on how to make this? TIA

image.php.jpg

Re: @Hunters Star Spring swap group..question

Cascade Quilts: Hunter's Star tutorial

that is the one they are using.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Karen...You are freakin amazing! Thanks!

Comment

We all seemed to find our blocks came out a bit smaller than 9 1/2 inches. That's fine if you're making your own quilt, they'll all match up.
        If you're picky about them being the correct size, instead of 9 3/8...

I joined the half square triangle blocks to each other using a full quarter inch seam. Otherwise they ended up larger than the solid blocks next to them.
        Joining the half square pieces to the solid blocks needed a scant quarter inch seam. They came out perfect when I did this.

It's not difficult, even though my explanation was a bit wordy. Let me know if you have any trouble with the block.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          We all seemed to find our blocks came out a bit smaller than 9 1/2 inches. That's fine if you're making your own quilt, they'll all match up.
          If you're picky about them being the correct size, instead of 9 3/8...

I joined the half square triangle blocks to each other using a full quarter inch seam. Otherwise they ended up larger than the solid blocks next to them.
          Joining the half square pieces to the solid blocks needed a scant quarter inch seam. They came out perfect when I did this.

It's not difficult, even though my explanation was a bit wordy. Let me know if you have any trouble with the block.
          I'm glad you brought this up. I have my squares cut and was ready to go. I get a little confused by the different segments. lol
          🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
          X