X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need your opinions.... Please

Thank you all so very much.......

Your opinions mean a lot to me.....

RED it is....... and thanks for the compliments too....
    ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
    Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
    (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

RED! What you have done already is very nice....the brightness/contrast of the red will make it pop even more! Great job, Mia.

Comment

Thank you Meemee. I'm trying to figure out what shade of red now. I have three. One is a true red with black pattern..... one is a tomato red (almost orangie) and the third is darker red with a mottled look to it. My instinct leans towards the first.. the true red w/black .... but I'm a little concerned that it's too much pattern. I'm learning how indecisive I really am lol.
        ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
        Mia

Comment

Mia, I have only been quilting a year or so and find the more I learn, the more I don't know! I understand your indecisiveness....it comes with having so many options to do a project. Which ever you pick will look nice, I am sure. And the worse that can happen after you do a little, is to take it out and change it! You are on the right track. I find the longer I wait, the more indecisive I get. And not just with colors...everything else. Sometimes it stops me completely but eventually the light dawns! It will for you, too!

Comment

What a sweet letter, Meemee. You've helped get me back on track because I've just been looking at these sixty completed quilt blocks and worrying over the red. I'm going to just do it and as you said, the worst case is I will have to rip some seams.....which I'm an expert with. Big hugs and thanks for the encouragement.
            ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
            Mia

Comment

Working...
            X