Need help choosing a pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help choosing a pattern

I just bought two of the Sylvia charm packs (black and white fabric). I want to use those charm packs somehow with gray sashing. Could you please help me with a pattern? I am new to quilting so something simple please. Thanks so much!

Re: Need help choosing a pattern

I would use the charms packs with 2 1/2 inch sashing in between, either black or white sashing would be nice.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

This is close to what Monique suggested and I think if you're new to quilting, it should work very well to you. I made 2 similar ones to this but don't have a picture of either to share. The first one I made I used black and white prints and the second I used very colourful and bright prints.

quilt.jpg

Well looky here, I found one of mine in my own album lol

DSCF1192.JPG
      Last edited by Denis; April 3, 2014, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Free Quilt Patterns: Disappearing 9 Patch, 16 Patch and Twist/Turn Variations
        Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

The Falling Charms quilt would work very well, too.

Comment

Jenny's Window Pane 9 Patch Quilt tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZfnR8K9rCs would look great and it's not a difficult pattern. Jenny makes it easy. Just watch the video. I did one in flannels.
            Vonnie

Comment

Working...
            X