Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Karen...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hey Karen...

    Jenny did a tutorial for a "Scrabble" quilt. She mentions where online you can go to type in all the words you want to use and they will generate that board for you... I've tried and tried to find it or something similar to what she talks about. Do you have any idea what she means?

    #2
    Re: Hey Karen...

    Hmm, I have no clue. I know places to go to help you cheat at online scrabble though.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.


    Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Hey Karen...

      Free Puzzlemaker | Digital textbooks and standards-aligned educational resources

      I know you did not mean me, but I found this one and tried it. Its ok. You have to put your answers in but it works. I saved it to ise later to make a puzzle for the kids
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Hey Karen...

        Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
        Hmm, I have no clue. I know places to go to help you cheat at online scrabble though.
        LOL -I know that site too - but I rarely use it...really!!!

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Hey Karen...

          Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
          Hmm, I have no clue. I know places to go to help you cheat at online scrabble though.
          Bummer, I actually was playing around one day and did a perfect board of all of our names, I didn't think I'd do the quilt so I tossed it, now I want to do the quilt and I can't configure it at all. LOL

          Originally posted by Kgrammiecaz View Post
          Free Puzzlemaker | Digital textbooks and standards-aligned educational resources

          I know you did not mean me, but I found this one and tried it. Its ok. You have to put your answers in but it works. I saved it to ise later to make a puzzle for the kids
          Thanks, I appreciate that, But I want to make a scrabble quilt.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Hey Karen...

            I'll see Jenny on Wednesday, I'll try to remember to ask her then.

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Hey Karen...

              I know this one....

              Crossword puzzle maker or Instant Online Crossword Puzzle Maker
              or just do a search for crossword makers

              Make your clue and your answer the same (Kensington / Kensington) to make it easy to figure out.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Hey Karen...

                Ah, yeah, the crosswords site makes a lot of sense.
                K is for Karen 😊​..................
                Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.


                Before you speak,
                T - is it TRUE?
                H - is it HELPFUL?
                I - is it INSPIRING?
                N - is it NECESSARY?
                K - is it KIND?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Hey Karen...

                  Originally posted by snippet View Post
                  I know this one....

                  Crossword puzzle maker or Instant Online Crossword Puzzle Maker
                  or just do a search for crossword makers

                  Make your clue and your answer the same (Kensington / Kensington) to make it easy to figure out.
                  That worked! Thanks so much! I had to rebuild it a time or two to get it to fit the way that would work best for me... and I moved a few but it came out just right!

                  And... incase my son decides to commit, I have a space at the bottom where his girlfriends name fits right in. LOL. He can let me know, I plan to take my time and have fun with this. Thanks again woman!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Hey Karen...

                    OH.. I won't be able to use a layer cake either, with as many names as there are... LOL. But, it will still be a queen size even using 7-8 inch squares. 12 X 12. I plan to do the blue and pink squares too. scrabble all the way!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Hey Karen...

                      THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Guess what the kids are getting for Christmas?
                      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

                      "...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Hey Karen...

                        Sandy, with all those names do they have an extra large king sized bed?
                        K is for Karen 😊​..................
                        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.


                        Before you speak,
                        T - is it TRUE?
                        H - is it HELPFUL?
                        I - is it INSPIRING?
                        N - is it NECESSARY?
                        K - is it KIND?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Hey Karen...

                          That they do.
                          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

                          "...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Hey Karen...

                            What a cute idea! Sounds like fun-is there one posted to give me an idea of what it would look like?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Hey Karen...

                              Originally posted by Susann View Post
                              What a cute idea! Sounds like fun-is there one posted to give me an idea of what it would look like?
                              Indeed there is. Jenny did this quilt... and it's really simple and fun!

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk24r_EUog0

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X