Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pattern for using the 1/2 Hexagon template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pattern for using the 1/2 Hexagon template?

Does anyone know if there is a tut for using the 1/2 hexagon template?... It's at a great price and i can't seem to find a video using it... that seems unusual... cause' there's always something great for these super "tools".... can anyone help me???
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

Re: Pattern for using the 1/2 Hexagon template?

GrammaBabs, there is a tutorial on it on YouTube... I'm at work now and can't look for it but it is there. Wish I could remember the name, maybe if you just do a search for hexagon ruler on YouTube??
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

I was just watching this tut the other day. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7c1ewoQV24

Comment

i found it... i ordered it, but was disappointed.... they sent me the binding tool by mistake... my invoice was correct, but i think it was a particularly busy day for them..... i am keeping the BT and giving it as a gift to my quilting buddy.... will wait for the half hex to come up again.... i think that tut is perfect for it... thanks bj
        "Each day well-lived and Happy;
        that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

If you contact MSQC or call them, they will make the order right. I can almost bet they will still give you the hexi at the Daily Deal price. Just last week, I ordered the Daily Deal...Halloween charm packs. Due to a glitch in the system, they didnt have anymore, so they called me and offered me any charm packs in stock, the first one at the DD price. You shouldnt have to wait for the hexi to come up again as a DD.
          ~Mary
          As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Working...
          X