Craftsy fat quarter bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craftsy fat quarter bundle

I have just received an email from Craftsy offering a FreeSpirit 50 fat quarter bundle for 60% off. Has anyone had one of these? To have it sent to Australia it would cost a little over $100 including postage. Is this a good deal?

Re: Craftsy fat quarter bundle

Eliza, I found this review. Quilting Rage: Craftsy FreeSpirit Stash Builder Box

I, too, eyeballed the fat quarter box, but have heard and read mixed reviews. However tempting, I think I'll pass.

And a positive review for balance:

http://crossquilt.wordpress.com/tag/...arter-bundles/
    Last edited by yeeehawterri; March 23, 2014, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Thanks for that. Since I no longer have a cat (to use the box) I will give it a miss, too.

Comment

Just noticed the positive review that you added - seems to be just the luck of the draw! I suppose I could give the box to my daughter who has two cats.

Comment

I ordered a mystery bundle from another company and was sorely disappointed at the fabrics I received that will never be used by me. Once burned, twice shy. If you do order, please let us know how it turns out! I love fat quarters and this really is a good price, but only if you like the fabrics you receive.

Comment

I will sleep on it and see if I am still keen in the morning - it is 10.25pm here at the moment.

Comment

Working...
            X