PDF quilt patterns.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDF quilt patterns.....

I found a pattern I really like to make a quilt for my dad. They only sell it PDF, there's a lot of appliqué it's golf theme so it's a golf bag with clubs, club, tee and words. Does appliqué patterns really come out through PDF patterns? Or does everything depend on your printer? Before I pay $9 I wanted to hear if others have had success with PDF appliqué patterns. Here's a link to the pattern so it's clear

Gone Golfing Downloadable PDF Quilt PatternCottage Quilt Design | Fat Quarter Shop

Re: PDF quilt patterns.....

They have printed out fine for me in the past. You just need to make sure to print at 100%, no page scaling. etc. They tell you that on the order page so hopefully there is a reminder in the instructions.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

I have always had really good results with pdf files. They will come in several pages and you have to tape them together. I print several so I have a seperate piece for every part if that makes sence. lol Plus that company has a good reputation. I think it's a great design and looks so fun to make. I love doing applique!
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Thanks!! I appreciate the quick responses, I'm going to try it out!

Comment

Let us know how that turns out! Good luck on your Dad's project!

Comment

Working...
          X