I spy quilts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spy quilts

Is there any type of swap that anyone is aware of for I Spy quilt squares? I'm very willing to do this with fabric I feel is appropriate. I just didn't want to spend a fortune to get a variety charm packs that I really didn't like.
    Thanks for any help!!!

Re: I spy quilts

Originally posted by Olliebaby View Post
    Is there any type of swap that anyone is aware of for I Spy quilt squares? I'm very willing to do this with fabric I feel is appropriate. I just didn't want to spend a fortune to get a variety charm packs that I really didn't like.
    Thanks for any help!!!
    Welcome to the forum. You may want to join this group on the forum: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gro...-can-have.html and ask for a swap from the members there. Also, there was a post by one of our members within the last couple weeks asking for swaps on I Spy fabrics . . . maybe she will see this and come in with an offer. Good luck. Oh, be sure to mention what size blocks you are looking for, also . . .
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Oh, thank you so much. I"m new at all of this. So I think I'm looking for at least a 5" square. And I'll head on over to the link you gave me. THANK YOU!

Comment

Have you seen this layer cake?

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...014-layer-cake
        Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

I did ck this out, but for the $ there isn't enough that i like. Thank you for responding though!

Comment

I have i-spy's on my list of want to do's, so have been looking at options.
            Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

So if you want to swap I'll gladly send some of my fabrics along.

Comment

Working...
              X