X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mary3100
    replied
    Re: BLOCK subscription FYI

I responded as soon as they offered the subscription, but still have not received mine. I guess I will order one, and if I have two I will give my niece one.

Leave a comment:

• icul8rg8r
    replied

Well that sucks. I subscribed around the end of February but there was no mention that I wouldn't receive the first issue. Had some computer issues that prevented me from subscribing any earlier. I've been stalking the mail carrier just waiting for BLOCK to arrive. They should notify those who will not be receiving the 1st issue!!

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

i subscribed when they first offered it and still haven't received it.

Leave a comment:

• Lindagie
    replied

I wonder what the cutoff date was for a person to receive the first issue. Does anyone know? I am sure that some people who received their copy subscribed and were billed after I did. I may have to ask MSQC about that to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• DCM
    started a topic BLOCK subscription FYI

BLOCK subscription FYI

For those who subscribed to BLOCK late (I subscribed the end of February) just an FYI - depending on how late you subscribed, you may not automatically receive the first magazine as part of your subscription. I asked if I would automatically receive the first one through my subscription, or if because I subscribed late would I need to order the first magazine through the MSQC store and they told me I would need to order just the first magazine through the store and after that they would be automatically shipped/charged.

Just wanted to let those who are waiting for their first magazine know that they may need to order it themselves. You might want to check with MSQC before ordering a copy - I received an email answer in a few days. I can't wait to get my order - it sounds like the magazine is worth the wait!
Working...
X