Need Wolverine fabric....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Wolverine fabric....

I've been looking all day... I need about a yard of fabric of the Super Hero "Wolverine". I need it to make a tote bag for my 5 yo grand daughter. Yes, you read that right...daughter. She is obsessed with Wolverine...even named her hampster Wolverine! Those onlinwestores I regularly shop at don't carry this character and I've googled it and everybody seems to carry every super hero BUT Wolverine!! Anyone know of a store that carries this character?
    Cheri

www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com

Re: Need Wolverine fabric....

Cheri, I know this isn't what you have in mind, but here's all I found: Licensed No Sew Throw-Marvel Retro Comics Wolverine at Joann.com
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

googled wolverine character fabric and found several fabrics on etsy with all the characters, but none with only wolverine. Might be able to fussy cut wolverine out of a couple of them.
      Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

I guess the next question would be - does she like the original 'wolverine' or hugh jackman as wolverine?? they look different

Comment

What about printing one of these onto a good quality muslin and letting her use fabric ink to color it in: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...17.1WbE33AMf2o
          Vonnie

Comment

I like Vonnie's idea or you could go to spoonflower and have some made.

I found this but I had to cough when I saw the price.

http://www.cafepress.com/+the-wolverine+shower-curtains

There are sheets but they all come in sets

http://www.amazon.com/s?rh=n%3A16621...y%3A1248837011
            Last edited by Hulamoon; March 12, 2014, 08:03 PM.
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
              Cheri, I know this isn't what you have in mind, but here's all I found: Licensed No Sew Throw-Marvel Retro Comics Wolverine at Joann.com
              Thanks Sandy. That is the guy, and it'd be great for a quilt, but I made her a quilt for christmas so she doesn't need another one1 But thanks for mentioning it!
              Cheri

Comment

Originally posted by Doloris View Post
                googled wolverine character fabric and found several fabrics on etsy with all the characters, but none with only wolverine. Might be able to fussy cut wolverine out of a couple of them.
                Doloris... yeah, that is what I found. She only likes woverine tho.. and the Hulk. If I can't find woverine, I will have to go with Hulk, she just likes woverine better!
                Cheri

Comment

Originally posted by songbird857 View Post
                  I guess the next question would be - does she like the original 'wolverine' or hugh jackman as wolverine?? they look different
                  Songbird.... You got me! I didn't know there were two options! But she has the action figure thing and if I had to choose, I think it is the comic book one.. he is yellow. That's all I know! I thought he was like the other super heros like Spiderman but I guess not! She is five, so I am going to guess she has not seen the version with Hugh Jackman...just the cartoon/comic version. I don't follow all that stuff anymore!
                  Cheri

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie View Post
                    What about printing one of these onto a good quality muslin and letting her use fabric ink to color it in: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...17.1WbE33AMf2o
                    Now that might be a good idea! I'll definately consider that! Thanks for sharing it!
                    Cheri

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                      I like Vonnie's idea or you could go to spoonflower and have some made.

I found this but I had to cough when I saw the price.

The Wolverine Shower Curtains | The Wolverine Fabric Shower Curtain Liner

There are sheets but they all come in sets

Amazon.com: Wolverine - Include Out of Stock / Kids' Furniture, Décor & Storage: Toys & Games
                      Yeah, I'm coughing too Hulamoon! Good grief, it is a shower curtain!!! I hadn't thought about sheets. That might be an option. I should go to walmart and see if they just flats. Thanks for the idea
                      Cheri

Comment

Vonnie - that's a great idea. I would have never thought of doing something like that. That's why i LOVE this forum!! Tuck that idea away for use later......
                        Debbie

Comment

If you find fabric with Hugh Jackman wolverine I'm in- love me some Hugh.

Comment

Working...
                          X