Janome Artistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janome Artistic

Do any of you own the Janome Artistic? I recently visited with a gentleman who owns the 26" Janome Artistic with the computer software. He is very pleased with it. He does not free motion quilt but uses the automated computer option. I have researched this machine and there is also an 18" model. He indicated that the machine, frame, software, and training for the 26" model cost about $15,000. I think the 18" model would be large enough for me but have not heard what the price for that model is nor have I found anyone who owns it and how they like it.

Re: Janome Artistic

My dealer has one in his shop. Do they truly make an 18"? I have a feeling these may be Tin Lizzie made machines. I didn't price this machine as I had just purchased a Pfaff from him. If a 26" computer operated machine that works well is $15,000, it sounds like a good deal. The BabyLocks with computer are $27K and the Gammills are over $30K. Big difference! I'd go with the longest harp you can fit into your home and budget. I have an 18", you get 12-14" of usable quilting space per pass across the width.

Comment

Re: Janome Artistic

Funny enough I was researching this option myself. They are not available in Canada through Janome and my dealer also thought it was a Tin Lizzie. When I did a search, an 18" Artistic was about $5,000 (no computer). I would love any 18" machine to go on my frame so I am not so limited in quilt area.

Comment

Working...
      X