Windowpane nine patch question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windowpane nine patch question

I am about to start my first WP 9 patch. For those of you who have done this one...did you make your nine patches the same? Or did you mix them up? I am wondering if it would give me sone cohesiveness if i at least make all the center blocks the same. Opinions and experiences welcomed!

Suzette

Re: Windowpane nine patch question

Doing it now, and mixing the nine up in each set. Love them, Good luck. Hugs, Lynn

Comment

I finished a window D9P done up in flannel in January. I tried to do it randomly but I did put a lot of the red in the center. Had several different reds.
      Vonnie

Comment

I did a table runner in the Window Pane D9P. I mixed up the fabrics. Here is what it looks like.
        Attached Files
        Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

I love that! Cant wait to get this started it will be made from an unusual FQ pack that i just fell in love with. i am going to make this for my sister. We are sonewhat estranged and she does appreciate quilts i hope it helps us thaw the ice a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma G View Post
            I did a table runner in the Window Pane D9P. I mixed up the fabrics. Here is what it looks like.
            Very nice! Classy! Love the color scheme.
            Hugs,
            Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
            Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

Working...
            X