Retreats? where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retreats? where?

Does anyone know where I can find out about Quilting retreats? My daughters are old enough now that I feel I can leave them with my husband for 4 days or so and go do something creative. I'm willing to travel - I have read that some retreats have machine rentals. I just do not know where to start. I would like there to be classes or projects available - not just days of open sew.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Seajay

Re: Retreats? where?

Click on the Blog tab at the top of this page and read about the Missouri Star retreats and their retreat center.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Where abouts in Washington are you? In Orting there is a retreat center at the Wild Rose and they have things sometimes. Right now SewExpo is going on at the Puyallup Fairgrounds. They have lots of classes, but may be filled up. It lasts thru Sunday and is well worth the effort and cost to walk around and just look. Entry is $12, and I'm telling you it's HUGE!!! This year they must have added more classes because they had them in the main building as well as the building they are always in, plus they added a whole new building they are using as well! I did not sign up for any classes, since we only spent the day there, but in the future I'd sure like to.
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

You also may want to check with any local quilt shops or quilt guilds in your area. They may know of ones that are local or at least within your state.
        Wendy
        http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

Google quilt retreats. You could find something you are interested.
          Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X