Quilting Crisis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quilting Crisis!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you found what you did wrong...because looking at your quilt...I can't see anything wrong with it! It is beautiful!
    LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Glad the crisis was averted, your quilt is going to be beautiful!!
      Please post pics when it's complete.
      May the road rise up to meet you...
      May the wind be always at your back...
      May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
      Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

I have really looked hard at your quilt and can't see anything wrong with it. This is a gorgeous quilt!
        :icon_hiya: Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Comment

Originally posted by brook View Post
          I have really looked hard at your quilt and can't see anything wrong with it. This is a gorgeous quilt!
          Thanks, but that isn't my quilt, it's just the pattern. I posted it to show what I thought was my problem. But it's fixed now!

Comment

Originally posted by verenaerin View Post
            Ummmm, crisis averted?

Anyway, lesson learned...
            1) do not make important quilt altering measurements at 930 pm.
            2) walk away and take a break before you make a bigger mistake.

Thanks everyone!

(ok I am a little embarrassed!)
            This is why I don't quilt/sew at night. being a morning person , after 5 everything looks different. I remember and incident where I was sewing something what escapes me at the moment . I was going along good and it was looking great decided to stop and go to bed while it was all good. Got up the next morning to look at it and it was as if elves had messed with it overnight. Nothing was right, wrong pieces together , right side to wrong side sewn together.. I thought how could it have looked so good last night... well that was my answer NIGHT... I am a morning person.. LOL lesson learned.

BTW your quilt is going to be gorgeous glad you figured it out and will continue!
            sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
            Time spent with cats is never wasted.
            Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Iris Girl View Post
              This is why I don't quilt/sew at night. being a morning person , after 5 everything looks different. I remember and incident where I was sewing something what escapes me at the moment . I was going along good and it was looking great decided to stop and go to bed while it was all good. Got up the next morning to look at it and it was as if elves had messed with it overnight. Nothing was right, wrong pieces together , right side to wrong side sewn together.. I thought how could it have looked so good last night... well that was my answer NIGHT... I am a morning person.. LOL lesson learned.

BTW your quilt is going to be gorgeous glad you figured it out and will continue!
              Thanks, Iris Girl. It's true, by the evening I am exhausted. But, I have 4 little ones (6 and under), so sewing during the day, in the basement, when I can't keep my eye on things, is impossible. I sew after I put the kiddos to bed.

One day I will be a day time sewer, in about 20 years!

Comment

It's amazing how things look different in different light. Glad it worked out.

Comment

Working...
                X