Errghh! Thread Shredding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Errghh! Thread Shredding!

I tried everything -- it would do fine on my practice quilt sandwich, I really think it had something to do with the seams and baste spray. The heavy duty needle and slowing down did the trick. Here.s a close up of the quilting.image.jpg
    Last edited by lhayes1976; February 16, 2014, 06:17 AM.
    Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Comment

Originally posted by lhayes1976 View Post
      I tried everything -- it would do fine on my practice quilt sandwich, I really think it had something to do with the seams and baste spray. The heavy duty needle and slowing down did the trick. Here.s a close up of the quilting.[ATTACH=CONFIG]68496[/ATTACH]
      Wow! Beautiful! I was going to suggest Superior "So Fine" thread as it is extremely strong but I see you have it under control!

sigpic
      Marci

Comment

Originally posted by lhayes1976 View Post
        I tried everything -- it would do fine on my practice quilt sandwich, I really think it had something to do with the seams and baste spray. The heavy duty needle and slowing down did the trick. Here.s a close up of the quilting.[ATTACH=CONFIG]68496[/ATTACH]
        Your quilting is lovely!
        Good job!
        May the road rise up to meet you...
        May the wind be always at your back...
        May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
        Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Thanks, it's by far from perfect, but I'm really pleased with it. It's a sweet design for a baby quilt, I think I'll be using it a lot.
          Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Comment

Working...
          X