Bailey Pro 15 and Suzy Q frame (purple)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bailey Pro 15 and Suzy Q frame (purple)

I have been looking at the Grace SR 2 frame and decided to look on Craig's list and found the Bailey Pro 15 and the Suzy Q frame that someone has is my area for $2800. They stated they have had it for about 2 1/2 years and she is getting rid of it because of health problems...is this a good price for a used machine??? So confused!!!

Re: Bailey Pro 15 and Suzy Q frame (purple)

New one is just as affordable if not cheaper

Bailey's Home Quilter Pro 15
    Mary
    SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

Thank you! I was thinking it might not be such a good deal.

Comment

GrandmaBabs has a Bailey 15. She says it sews slow. Talk to her about Bailey before you buy.

Comment

It depends on the size of the frame and what else might be included (stitch regulator, etc), but seems a bit high for me.

Looks like packages are a little higher with the Suzie Q frame than on Bailey's site: Suzy Q Quilter. The stitch regulator on Bailey's site is another 650+.

Don't rush into it. If you are still interested, I would at least ask if you can test drive it before you make any decisions. Make sure it works for you - one of the ladies here bought one and it stitches slower than the machine she was used to using, so it was a learning curve for her.

Have fun!
          Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

This seems like a great alternative for those of us that do not have 5-6 thousand for a Tiara or Sweet Sixteen. Anybody out there have one or has tried Bailey products?
            Karen
            Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Working...
            X