Recommendation...60* Triangles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation...60* Triangles

Can anyone recommend a good 60* triangle? Not sure what to look for. I saw two online but I know there are others. What should I be looking for in a triangle (aside for angles)? Which one of these or something different? Creative Grids? Clearview? Another?

Joanne
    Hugs,
    Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
    Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Re: Recommendation...60* Triangles

This is the one I use. It is very multipurpose and it has 15 to 90 deg angles. I bought mine at my LQS.

Amazon.com: olfa ruler 6 x 12
    "One can never consent to creep, when one feels the impulse to soar" -Helen Keller

Comment

I bought a Fons and Porter 60* ruler before I learned the joys of creative grids rulers. The F&P ruler does exactly what it should, I don't use it much. Purchased it at Joann's with a 50% coupon. Had I known about creative grids at the time, I would have bought one of those for the no slippage.

Comment

I have a rectangular creative grids ruler and like it quite a bit if that helps to pick a brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandabear View Post
          I have a regular creative grids ruler and like it quite a bit if that helps to pick a brand.
          How do you make the angle cut? So I don't have to buy a special angled ruler? Does it make the angled cut on the bias?
          Hugs,
          Joanne

Comment

I really like the Creative Grids brand of rulers. Rulers usually have a 60 degree line on them that you can use, and yes that would cut it on the bias. If you are making wedges though, a wedge ruler would be easier to work with.
            Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

I would the Creative Grid if possible........they are wonderful with the nonslip areas embedded in the rulers.
              "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
              Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
                I would the Creative Grid if possible........they are wonderful with the nonslip areas embedded in the rulers.
                I have a few Creative Grid rulers. Love them. I'll check into getting one. BTW love your signature. The Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite shows.
                Hugs,
                Joanne

Comment

Working...
                X