wof or lenth????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wof or lenth????

ok ladies...im making a baby quilt that the shower is tonight at five....my problem is... the main fabric is 60 inches wof. and the backing I want to do is normal 42 in wof. I have enouph of the fabric for the back that I could put it on lenth of fabric....is this a problem for future shrinkage????? or do you think It will be ok????

Re: wof or lenth????

did I read right? You're making a quilt for a shower that is TONIGHT?! You are one brave girl!

Comment

yeah.... I tend to do that...its not a super fancy one but its gonna be cute.... pretty much just two pieces of fabric and some batting. and I figure ill just cross hatch it. I just am not sure about how it will shrink up right.

Comment

I would guess it won't be a problem. Good luck getting it finished! Miss you, girl! Glad to hear from you!

Comment

I wouldn't see that it'd be a problem. I pre shrink everything for this exact reason.. then I never have to worry about it.
          I have never heard that the WOF is any different in thread count or construction than STS is. Long as there's no bias involved, I don't see why you wouldn't be okay. Let us know the out come tho!
          Cheri

www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X