Enchantment Fabric Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enchantment Fabric Line

I bought a layer cake and some charms of this and am wondering about a coordinating solid. Any suggestions?
    Mary

Re: Enchantment Fabric Line

I had the same question about the Notting Hill line of fabric and finally asked MSQC peeps to see if they have something in the shop that would work. It is so hard to tell by looking on the computer if something matches or not. If I can't find something here, I will have to take the fabric to the quilt shop which is about an hour away from here to find what I am looking for. I thought I had some fabrics at home that would match up, but when I put them together they were really off. I thought maybe someone on here had used that line of fabric and had some ideas, but had no luck. Hope you have better luck than I did.
    :icon_wave: Linda
    "Home is where they love you"

Comment

OH, I just looked at your fabric and love it! I like the corals or the lavender/purple to go with it. Hope you find the solids you want. Do you have a specific pattern for it yet?
      :icon_wave: Linda
      "Home is where they love you"

Comment

I love that and missed it on the DD. The two predominate colors are either the purple or the coral. Once you decide what color you want for your border, I would look for a tone on tone, like Moda Marbles, or something similar. Of course, the right color solid fabric will work too, if you can get the right colors.

I had seen a few things that I liked and made note, but then I took too long and the DD was sold out. Here's a couple things I looked at but really hadn't made up my mind, but I was looking for the purples.

A varigated marble https://www.fabric.com/buy/0276522/m...re-dots-purple

Moda Marble dots and swirls are pretty too. https://www.fabric.com/SearchResults...3-26a376046a5e

Moda Marbles Cotton Fabric Purples by cutemonkey on Etsy

Comment

I was thinking purple or green which are the colors I see. I know it is very difficult to pick out something when you only have a picture of it on the net. I think calling the shop is a good idea. They can make suggestions, then you can look at it on line to see which you like.
          Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Working...
          X