X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auntiemern
    replied
    Re: Shimmering Frost Connecting Threads

Glad to hear Jennifer. Donna is a sweetheart for sure.

Leave a comment:

• BarleyBear
    replied

Okay I think that Donna (dwil23) is saving my quilt! She has some fabric for me so we are going to do a fabric swap! I am beyond thrilled!! I had exhausted all supplies (did find some green on one website but the blues and greys were obsolete). Thank you everyone!!

Jennifer

Leave a comment:

• Lilly
    replied

There is this most wonderful LQS in Fall Creek, WI. She sells last years material at a big discount. Her phone # is 715-877-3885. website is New Website in Development. If she doesn't have it maybe she knows a source. She's a real Sweetie.

Leave a comment:

• ilive2craft2
    replied

Ah, good point - it is web based at that point. I think I have uploaded pics to an album and then pm'd them. You can flag the album as private if you don't want everyone to see the pic. Or you can find a pic of your fabric on the web, not sure if that is possible in this case.

Leave a comment:

• BarleyBear
    replied

Thanks Lisa, but once there how do I attach a photo? One on my computer not from the web?

Leave a comment:

• BarleyBear
    replied

What does the Fairy frost line look like?

Leave a comment:

• ilive2craft2
    replied

Originally posted by BarleyBear View Post
    You guys are awesome! Thanks so much. If I can figure out how to private message I will do so thanks ladies!
    Click on the persons name on the left side - one of the options that comes up is Private Message. You can also go to your inbox by clicking on Notifications and then inbox on the top right of the page. Once there you would use the new message button. Hope this helps! Welcome to the forum!

Leave a comment:

• BarleyBear
    replied

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much. If I can figure out how to private message I will do so thanks ladies!

Leave a comment:

• murn74
    replied

have some 10 in squares in blues from connecting threads. email me privately with a pic of exact pattern and I will look
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Vonnie
    replied

Marshall Dry Goods carries some Connecting Threads.

Marshall Dry Goods, Quilting & Fabric - Marshall Dry Goods

Leave a comment:

• dwil23
    replied

You may be in Luck! I bought the fat quarter bundle and they have all been cut into, but I have used what I need. PM me with what you need and I will check it out.

Also, you won't find Connecting Threads anywhere else. They manufacture and sell their own fabrics exclusively. But, like Angie said, if I don't have enough of what you need, Connecting threads uses the same colors in other lines so you may be able to sub a few pieces.

Let me Know!
    Last edited by dwil23; January 17, 2014, 05:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

sometimes CT adds 'older' line fabrics to their 'sampler' collections. I was able to get quite a lot of 'canning day' line doing it that way. did you check with them? good luck! (if that doesn't work you could try to substitute something similar in a few spots and make it look like you meant to!

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

sorry i can't help did you check craftsy? i think they had it a while ago

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Your best bet would be to check on E-bay.

Leave a comment:

• Auntpiggylpn
    replied

Here is a site that you can post a free ad to help find a fabric that you are looking for. MISSING FABRICS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X