Shimmering Frost Connecting Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shimmering Frost Connecting Threads

Help...I am new to this site. I am desperately looking for a few fat quarters from the Connection Threads Shimmering Frost line a year or so back. I am looking for one called Starry Night (Med Grey) and Dancing Stars (Dolphin). I am making a Swoon quilt kit and miscut. Anyone have any to sell? I might not even need a whole fat quarter as I can salvage some of my mistake!

Re: Shimmering Frost Connecting Threads

I love that line, made a hexi quilt out of it and used every little bit. Hope you can find some!

Comment

Sorry I can't help. Did you try checking out Thousands of Bolts?
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Or check out Fabric.com. I was able to find Stonehenge yardage I needed there when it was out of stock everywhere else. Also, you can sometimes locate fabric on Amazon or eBay. Good luck.
        Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

I think that is made by Michael Miller. I know they have it at a shop here in town, Trains (Tacoma WA), and they also carry it at Bayside Quilting in Olympia WA. They have it at the shop in Tumwater, but the name of it escapes me at the moment. -Just found it, it's called Ruby Street.
          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I'm sorry, still getting over being sick and I have had a setback today. I see now you are looking for Shimmering Frost, not Fairy Frost!!! Maybe the other might work though?
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Here is a site that you can post a free ad to help find a fabric that you are looking for. MISSING FABRICS

Not all wounds are so obvious. Walk gently in the lives of others - Unknown Author

No one has ever become poor by giving - Anne Frank

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltedpig

Comment

Your best bet would be to check on E-bay.
                Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                sigpic

Comment

sorry i can't help did you check craftsy? i think they had it a while ago
                  :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

sometimes CT adds 'older' line fabrics to their 'sampler' collections. I was able to get quite a lot of 'canning day' line doing it that way. did you check with them? good luck! (if that doesn't work you could try to substitute something similar in a few spots and make it look like you meant to!

Comment

You may be in Luck! I bought the fat quarter bundle and they have all been cut into, but I have used what I need. PM me with what you need and I will check it out.

Also, you won't find Connecting Threads anywhere else. They manufacture and sell their own fabrics exclusively. But, like Angie said, if I don't have enough of what you need, Connecting threads uses the same colors in other lines so you may be able to sub a few pieces.

Let me Know!
                      Last edited by dwil23; January 17, 2014, 04:48 AM.
                      Donna

Comment

Marshall Dry Goods carries some Connecting Threads.

Marshall Dry Goods, Quilting & Fabric - Marshall Dry Goods
                        Vonnie

Comment

have some 10 in squares in blues from connecting threads. email me privately with a pic of exact pattern and I will look
                          [email protected]

Comment

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much. If I can figure out how to private message I will do so thanks ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by BarleyBear View Post
                              You guys are awesome! Thanks so much. If I can figure out how to private message I will do so thanks ladies!
                              Click on the persons name on the left side - one of the options that comes up is Private Message. You can also go to your inbox by clicking on Notifications and then inbox on the top right of the page. Once there you would use the new message button. Hope this helps! Welcome to the forum!
                              Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Working...
                              X