Diappearing 16 patch help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diappearing 16 patch help

After Mary showed her 16 patch I went and searched for color combinations and found this

16 patch.jpg

So before I have to get out paper and colored pencils do you see where the colors are placed? Some peoples brains work better at this. lol
    🌺 Lorie

Re: Diappearing 16 patch help

I hate to burst your bubble, but I do believe that is just a drawing, not an actual cut, because there are not matching triangles of the colors in each block. Does that make sense? I mean there should be 2 triangles of really dark purple and there aren't, same with the other colors.

Someone just drew the picture to make it look good.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by K. McEuen View Post
      I hate to burst your bubble, but I do believe that is just a drawing, not an actual cut, because there are not matching triangles of the colors in each block. Does that make sense? I mean there should be 2 triangles of really dark purple and there aren't, same with the other colors.

Someone just drew the picture to make it look good.
      Burst bubbles are okay. lol I printed it out and cut it apart and there was no way it was going to work. I like the colors so I'll make my own version.

Thanks for coming and rescuing my brain. lol
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

I spun the picture around and around in my head. Then I read Karen's response. I was going to print and cut, too!
        My friends call me Peggy
        The government calls me Mary Margaret

Proverbs 13:22 A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children.

Comment

Working...
        X