Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block of the month patterns

Hi everyone,

I am sure that the great minds on this forum can help me out. I just volunteered to do the BOM for our guild here. I need your help finding some to present to the group in May. I have looked online but there is soooooooo much out there. Please let me know about your favorites.

Cheryl
    Hola from sunny Mexico, Cheryl:icon_wave:

Re: Block of the month patterns

We just did the Grandmothers Fan. It was fast and fun to do. We did our blocks in black and white blades on a white background with a splash of color on the 1/4 circle. They turned out great! Go up to groups look for black and white swap, join it and you can see the pictures. You don't have to worry about joining because the swap is over.
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

We also did a beautiful star block for Christmas. That was fun to do. How about the cathedral window it is known as the ten minute block and is sooooo quick and easy, everyone should make one of those for fun.
      Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

My local guild is doing a BOM and the man who designed the quilt is offering the directions on his website, so look around - it's on here but not all together . . .

http://3dogdesignco.com/index.php?op...=84&Itemid=493

http://3dogdesignco.com/images/Patterns/weathervane.pdf
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Thank you ladies for all your ideas. I just have to print out somethings before the May meeting so we can vote.
          Hola from sunny Mexico, Cheryl:icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
          X