Pins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pins

Can you gals tell me which straight pins are the best? I have been using the ones with the plastic flat head and they keep breaking off. Thanks...Inspired

Re: Pins

My only requirement for pins is NO PLASTIC! I will only use glass head pins after melting plastic on a project I was working on. Lesson learned!
    ~Mary
    As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Originally posted by inspired View Post
      Can you gals tell me which straight pins are the best? I have been using the ones with the plastic flat head and they keep breaking off. Thanks...Inspired
      How do they keep snapping?? I use the plastic flower head pins that are longer and a bit thin...but I have never broken one of them!!
      Michele

Comment

I use the yellow headed one from Joanns and I haven't had to buy pins in years! I take them out before or as I sew. That way they don't get bent or break the sewing needle. If that helps. Hugs, Jan L
        Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

The tops keep snapping off. Maybe because they a cheap Walmart brand.

Comment

My favorite are the glass head pins. They are very sharp and they don't bend easily,
            Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

take them out before you sew and you never have to buy new pins. That's what I do.

greetings from G.D. of Luxembourg
              sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Working...
              X