Can anyone use this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone use this?

I have a free motion quilting foot for a Babylock machine -the package is labled "for BLG (version 3.0 or higher) and BLSR." I purchased it for my Esante and it is the wrong foot. Not to mention that when I dug thru all the attachments that came with my machine I found that I already had a free motion and a walking foot - I just didn't know what I was looking at! (Did I mention I am new to quilting??!)

In any case, I would love to share this with someone who needs it and will mail it within the U.S. If it fits your need, please send me a pm with mailing info (and tell me how to find me pm's on here). I will send it to the first person that replys.

Re: Can anyone use this?

tamsterg!
    I can't use the feet you have so generously offered, my machine is a different brand, but what an offer you have made!
    You can find PM alerts at the top right of your screen. Right beside your name is 'notifications' that will let you know if you have any PM's.
    Have a great day!
    Lola
    :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Originally posted by tamsterg7 View Post
      I have a free motion quilting foot for a Babylock machine -the package is labled "for BLG (version 3.0 or higher) and BLSR."
      I can't use it, but if you don't have any takers here you may try to sell it at this site:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SewItsForSale/
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Thanks Sandy & Lola - I am going to see if any of the ladies at my church can use it. If not, I will try the yahoos site that Sandy mentioned. I just hope to find someone who is into quilting, or wants to be!

Comment

Working...
        X