Jenny's Tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny's Tutorials

Will someone who is taking Jenny's professional tutorial lessons fill me in on what to expect from it? Is it all new tutorials or repeats of the free tutorials on the MSQC website? Is there a place where one can go to see the "Contents?"
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Re: Jenny's Tutorials

I've taken Jenny's course and loved it. The tutorials are completely different from her free tutorials. They are longer, more detailed, and filled with not only tips but with patterns as well. Plus, once you've gotten them, you can use them as often as you like...I still go back to them when I need a little help. Plus, you are able to post questions for Jenny.

If you go to sympoz.com, you can see an overview of all the classes, but if you decide to take the class, be sure to ask someone who's already taken it to send you a link, so you can get the discounted price.
    Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
    Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

I also have purchased Jennys Sympoz tut. She walks you thru making the projects from start to finish. I cant wait to see if she has others. I have asked questions too and she gets back to you pretty quickly. Well worth the money. I almost have one of her quilts done except for the quilting.

Comment

I have watched all of the tutorials, and purchased the classes. Well spent money and I am pretty frugal. Did not waste a penny or a minute of my time. Very well done, informative, and enjoyable. You will have trouble not wanting to sit through the entire program.

Comment

I have purchased Jenny's on line quilting tutorials and they are wonderful. Very informative, easy to understand. Worth every penny.
          Elaine:icon_wave:

Comment

Thanks, everyone. I'm going to check it out.
            Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

I second everyone's comments. You won't regret signing up for the classes. They are great.
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Working...
              X