A two parter ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A two parter ........

Happy Friday everyone....... I have a couple of questions ......and yes I know.... there's no surprise there. I'm always full of questions.

1. I see the Quilter's Daily Deal is for a snow jelly roll. Is snow white or cream or somewhere in between?

2. I have the Jelly Roll Quilts book and there are some gorgeous things in there I want to make. They use Moda jelly rolls but don't identify them by name. (at least I cannot find a place in the book where they are named.) Any ideas on how to figure out which jelly roll is which?

Thanks and big hugs for your kind patience and assistance....
    Mia
    ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
    Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
    (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Re: A two parter ........

Hi Mia :-)

You might want to actually... call the shop!!! Doesn't that seem like calling Mick Jagger or something?

But they're busy girls and may not see your message before the DD is sold out. On more than one tute Jenny tells you to call them if you have any questions.

Just a thought... And I wondered about the color, too.
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

i looked this up but I don't know it will be of much help. I was hoping you could match up a number.

http://mordac.unitednotions.com/stor...&ctg_id=180561
      “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Mia,
        I just happen to have a snow layer cake and some jelly rolls and they are a cream color.
        I think white is just called white?
        I wish Moda would put the name of the color on their tags. I had the receipt from MSQC with the layer cake, so I am sure it's the cream color for 'Snow'.
        Ooooh, so envious that you have the Jelly Roll Quilt book! I have the layer cake, jelly roll and charm quilt book by the Lintott's, but I would prefer to have just the jelly roll one.....actually my own mistake there. Anywhoooo, I just glanced through mine and there isn't anything that tells what line of fabric they used, except for 1 particular quilt. It could be because fabric (unfortuately) goes out of print and some lines may not be available anymore or very difficult to find.
        I hope this helps you at least a little.
        Lola
        :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Thanks for asking this question! I've often wondered about the "whiteness" of the snow. As to what line they are using, you might just have to compare the book with the computer screen and search for colors, florals, or whatever you find distinctive in the pattern you're looking at.
          Come by and see what I'm up to on my blog...
          Summer Lee Quilts

Comment

Thanks ladies.....as always you are so kind and helpful. I appreciate you.

Lola, I love the Jelly Roll book ...... there are so many quilts in there that I just want so badly ....

Hugs
            Mia
            ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
            Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
            (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

so many quilts, so littlle time.
              “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

Working...
              X