Supreme Slider??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supreme Slider??

Does anyone use this? I finally started stippling my largest quilt to date--and boy I struggled with moving it around. If these work, I will definitely fork out the $30 bucks.
    Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Re: Supreme Slider??

I have never heard of it. what is it
    Patrice

Comment

It's a Teflon mat that sits on the bed of your machine, and it makes the surface slippery, which is supposed to make it easier to free motion quilt.
      Lisa

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Comment

I had never heard of this so I did some searching and think I need to order it. I did find one site that has it on sale through April . . . may be worth checking it out a bit further. There is also a queen-sized one that is about twice as big and twice the price.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

YES its a good tool to have i have it. I saw it advertized somewhere and just had to have it.
          Quilting is good therapy.

Comment

I have one, don't know if it's supreme or not. Was a gift and I haven't used it yet. I haven't figured it out yet. lol
            Sewing mends the soul.
            sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
            Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
            ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

I have one. I bought it at a quilt show and it does work great. Also, I have the quilting gloves which is also a plus when you do free motion quilting because your hands don't slide on the fabric when you are tring to move it. I like them both. Elaine
              Elaine:icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
              X